Pensée is located in the middle of Japan “Alps” region with over 40 years of history since 1977. Pensée is the gateway to your Hakuba/Tsugaike Highlands and Central Japan National Park Area wilderness experience – walking, skiing, snow-shoeing, or just relax with fresh air and smell of forest. Enjoy our signature dishes and selection of wines and “sake” (Japanese rice wines).
Services & Facilities
- Reception is open from 7:00am – 10:00pm daily
- Check-in at 2:00pm, check-out at 10:00am
- Major credit card acceptable (VISA、Mastercard、American Express、JCB、Diners Club and Discover)
- No television
- Complimentary wifi access – for those who are unable to make the most of this opportunity to undergo a “digital detox”
- Free car parking
- Pensée Shop – souvenirs, our famous handmade jam, Japanese traditional craft goods etc.
Frequently asked questions are also found here.